Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What cosmetic and skincare products can Vitamin E Oil be added in?

I've bought a pure bottle of Vitamin E and soybean oil and I was wondering what products can I mix it with for my face?What cosmetic and skincare products can Vitamin E Oil be added in?
I mix it with my facial moisturizerWhat cosmetic and skincare products can Vitamin E Oil be added in?
id actually recommend you use it by itself, your skin will absorb the vitamin e better. use it after you tone but before you moisturise, but if you have oily skin i would recommend you either use very little oil and moisturiser, or use the oil by itself as a moisturiser.





i actually use products that are infused with vitamin e. the body shop has the 'vitamin e' range which is a collection of any skincare product you can think of. they also sell vitamin e oil, and i cant live without the vitamin e lipbalm and the vitamin e intense nourishing cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment