Friday, December 18, 2009

How to get rid of oil pimples?

I get really bad, big, PAINFUL oil filled pimples on my forehead, like right on my hair line. Is there any spot treatments I could use because I already use the Clean %26amp; Clear soft and I love it for whiteheads and blackheads and preventing them, but I really need something for my oil pimples. Please help (: Easy Ten!How to get rid of oil pimples?
Usually that happens because-don't take this personally-you're not washing your hair well enough. Try a different shampoo, and if worse comes to worst, go to a beauty salon and have your hair washed, tell them about your problem and ask for a shampoo recommendation, and wash your hair twice a day until your pimples go away, and keep your hair clean to prevent further break outs.How to get rid of oil pimples?
Well the proactiv refining mask can be used for spot treatment. u leave it on the pimple/blackhead over night. It really does work. A great investment.


Or some people use that white toothpaste. A dot on the pimple/zit/blackhead or whatever u may have a problem with.
Try a good mud mask like this one. Otherwise, see a Dermatologist:





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp187790_33318鈥?/a>
Try switching your shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment